Child Support

Do you have a present child support order that is unfair or inadequate?  Have circumstances changed so that you believe you should receive more support or that you are paying too much support?  Are you failing to receive the support that is ordered.? Is your child about to turn eighteen?  If these are any of your concerns, HCL can help. We will sit down with you, determine the amount of child support that should be ordered and file the necessary court documents to make it occur.

Practice Areas

155 South Main St.​

Suite 406
Providence, RI 02903

Tel:  401.424.5224

  • HCL Law Facebook
  • HCL Law LinkedIn

© 2017-2020  Henneous, Carroll, Lombardo LLC    |    Legal Notices & Privacy Policy    |    Site Map    |    Site Design by Kott Kreative